Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Faves And Not So Faves OF February

                                          I have been loving  this moisturizer from clean and
                                          clear...  
 
                                        Love this f80 sigma        
                                        brush love it as a buffer


I use this brush to stipple on my foundation looovvees it! 

 My go to quade eyeshadow  pallet from avon loves it! wonderful looks with this pallet!

Fit ME foundation by Maybelline i been going to this for about  2 months now loves it lite coverage  

HATE THIS PRIMER REVLON BEYOND NATURAL BITES THE GUN
THIS PRIMER MADE MY FACE LOOK LIKE I SLAPPED A WHOLE CAN
OF COOKING GREASE ON MY FACE. THIS GOES TO MY GRAVE YARD! 
My fave candle this month and last had to throw it in.