My Faves And Not So Faves OF February

                                          I have been loving  this moisturizer from clean and
                                          clear...  
 
                                        Love this f80 sigma        
                                        brush love it as a buffer


I use this brush to stipple on my foundation looovvees it! 

 My go to quade eyeshadow  pallet from avon loves it! wonderful looks with this pallet!

Fit ME foundation by Maybelline i been going to this for about  2 months now loves it lite coverage  

HATE THIS PRIMER REVLON BEYOND NATURAL BITES THE GUN
THIS PRIMER MADE MY FACE LOOK LIKE I SLAPPED A WHOLE CAN
OF COOKING GREASE ON MY FACE. THIS GOES TO MY GRAVE YARD! 
My fave candle this month and last had to throw it in.

Comments

  1. That eyeshadow palette looks so pretty! Found you through beautylish. New follower! :D

    http://rianron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts