Saturday, May 26, 2012

Plus Size Clothing Haul. And Min Make up Haul.


I went shopping at rainbow's clothing store to add some color to my wardrobe, Well I did a lil something something to get me started on my path to lead me from darkness to light colored cloths. i didn't go too light this time. but I'm getting their. If you look in my closet you'll see all the B's (B's meaning browns and blacks) I might have a few other colors but you'll really have to dig, Also being that i gained alot of weight sense  my nana (Grandmother) I'v been avoiding color, But I have been losing weight and feeling more comfortable in my own body I have chosen to look and feel more lively. I know it might not look like much but it's called baby steps. I'v also went to my local Walgreen's and pick up lip liners and eyeliners. Was a nice sale 69 cent! come on you can't beat that with a bat. Whelp it's the weekend and I'm off to back cookies with my lil midgets relax in our P.J's and watch cartoons on the couch.  Hope you enjoyed  my min haul.