My Fall Inspired Gothic Look

Products used:
Eyes: Base Wet N Wild Stain Gel Eye-liner in Black Pearl, 88 pallet I don't know from where my cousin   got it for me I used Three Blue's and as my trans color I used a skin tone brown. (Wet Line) The Body Shop eye-line in Brilliant Blue and I set that with the second lightest blue in my pallet. in the lower inner corner I applied a dollar store blue gel glitter (eye-lashes) is from ebay number 01
Eyebrows: Is filled in with an Brown eyebrow pencil.
Face: Revlon ColorStay in 400 Caramel  combination/ oily skin (note): I don't have oily skin,Cheeks Wet N Wild Blush in Heather Silk. My foundation is set with a Translucide  Loose powder in Deep.
Lips: Is a black eye-liner pencil  all over and I applied blue glitter to the lips


Comments

Popular Posts