My Eye Shadow Base Collection/ Some


Hey beautiful people I am here to show you some of my my eye-shadow bases that I have been using and what i am in-love with at the moment. 4 Color tattoo in the colors Pomegranate Punk,Fierce&Tangy,Painted Purple and Edgy Emerald I just love how the 24 hr color tattoo holds the shadow and it don't shift or nothing love them. also I tried wearing them alone and yeah no it was not popping.Next is Avon Supper Shock  in the colors Metallic Teal,Black Pearl and flashy Brown these are eyeliners but I also use the as a base the colors are soo creamy and just glides on soo smooth. Eye Def hard candy shadow sucks alone but as a base  this is where its at i have 3 in the colors Lagoon,Sprinkles and liar also in the mix is la colors jumbo sticks,wet and wild idol eye and some cream bases that i grabbed from the hair store for 1 buck. And the two that are standing are eye primers one from the hair store brand ruby kisses and urban decay <3 nbsp="" p="">

Comments

Popular Posts