Plus Size Spring~Summer MiniHaul

                       Spring~Summer Dresses and Tops






Wrinkle city yes i know lol but i just had to get this out
love this shirt I picked this up in a 4x I love baggy Tanks
this is a basic tank something to just on with a pair of
tights or a nice pair of jeans.Rainbow price 7.99
This is the back view i like the Detailing on this tank .

These hot Pink one I love them I wear the the most! they are soo
easy to walk in and the color just make any outfit
pop! I have no words I just love them JustFab price 39.95
Loven these heels from Justfab they are soo Comfortable also
I am pretty happy to have a pair of heels in nude I know
lame but I am all my heels are in black
ore red lol price 39.95 
Yes I loved this shirt soo much
I had to get it in yellow I rocked this with
a pair of black tights and Hot Pink heels
Love it! Check out the Pic on
my  instagram
I Love this sheer Top its soo classy
and chic to me plus its pink !
one of my fav colors  and the neck tie
is to die for I got this from Rainbow for 14.99
in a 2x
Top from Dots size 3x love this top
it screams Summer to me all day nice
and bright price 14.99 and it fits Lovely
also if you have big breast like myself it
works wonders!
A basic lace Black top from Rainbow  7.99
from the sales rack Love it and its in a 3x  I love
this print wish yal could see it better.
Here is another one in the same style
loven this style lately. this dress is form  rainbow
also 14.99 but this dress is more form fitting
and I LOVE IT!
I have been really into high-low dresses and this one is from
rainbow for 14.99 in a size 3x I love my dresses to flow
Ok so I know you see a pattern going on here STRIPES I have been into stripes
I don't know why.. lol but I have  dress from Rainbow 14.99 size 4x nice and loose  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts