School Supplies Haul (Grade 1st and 2nd)


Sooo I went school shopping for my lil babies
and I came out on top of a SALE! yessssss! so I went in I have gotten my kiddies a massive load that will last them until December. yes you know I am happier than a fat cow being milked okay yess! soo here is some pic of what could fit on the table. 















  • 4 boxes of crayola makers and 3 boxes of crayons 
  • 6 packs of number 2 pencils
  • 3 packs of glue sticks (forgot to put the other one in)
  • 4 Black and white combustion books and 3 stripped ones
  • 2 packs of 200 sheet construction  paper
  • 1 pack of siccors  with 2 in a pack
  • 3 folders 
  • and a cabuddles 

    And being that my kids wear uniforms They have a crap load of blue and kacki pants and blue and yellow shirts plus some cool new shoes





    So i decided to trow in some bad pic of my kiddies even tho my lil people are perfect in every way and there new stuffed toys that they love <3 p="">



    Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog xoxoxo Michceal 

Comments

Popular Posts