Face Of The Day


Face of the day products coming later. smoked eyes natural lip

I applied an eye primer by ruby kisses and in my opinion it can stand up with the top shelve primers.
After I took a black eyeliner pencil and shaded in my entire mobile lid and winged it out. Next I took
a nude brown almost the same color as my skin and applied that to my crease. that step helps blend
and have a seamless look. after I took my wet n wild pallet in Petal Pusher and I applied the third color on the crease side to the black eyeliner then to add more depth I took the last color on that side which is a shimmery black and placed that to my outer 'V'"  and along my lower lash line along with the first color I used. to top it off I went back to my blending color and places that to the rest of my lid up to my brows. As for lips I have on sugar plum by  Revlon with a JL lip liner in nude brown.. Lashes I used cover girl clump crusher. 

Comments

Popular Posts