🎃 Fall Haul Gaulish Treats 🎃

                                                                            Fall Haul   ðŸŽƒ                          

I have been doing a lot of Halloween decorative  shopping and I have been in love and inspired with the finds. Now its not much to most but its a lot to me. So let me stop the rambling and get started with this Gaulish fall haul...🎃 ðŸŽƒ 🎃 🎃


I am in love with my new all year around baby! like man I don't know how else to say it. But this this my fave gift to me! This Glass Skull is from Big Lots for $ 8.00 bucks they have this color and a sliverish gold color. But my fave colors is Purple and Pink  and Black so I had to grab this bad boy. I have also got the pumpkins in a assorted bag from Family Dollar for $ 3.00 I have a haul up on my channel so go check it out. 🎃

   Now onto my children I have started my Christmas Shopping early this year and my 8 year old Daughter is in love with Monster High Everything so I decided to get her this 3D Puzzle and this was $ 5.00 from Big Lots. Almost forgot the Leafs are Place mates also from Big lots for $2.00 You will see these in many of my fall hauls up until the winter. 🎃

My son decided he wanted to be a Ninja for Halloween and a Blue one at that now this was the last one and he was insisted on getting it so I caved in and bought it for my 9 year old even tho it is a bit Small on him, So I decided he is going to be a Ninja that rose from the Dead to wreck havoc on the earth for one night. Stay tuned for the out come. This is $ 5.00 Family Dollar muahahahahahahaha  🎃 🎃

I have bought my daughter cloths for her Monster High Dolls  is was also $ 5.00  ðŸŽƒ
 



Now this is my Daughter custom she is a Spider Witch too Cute rite now she wanted to be a Monster high chick but the way my pockets is set up that was not going to happen. so now all I have to do is get my baby some black or purple stockings. this was $ 5.00 from Family Dollar. 🎃 🎃 🎃

Also for Christmas I got my Dad this Drinking game called Game Night and its $ 10.00 from Family Dollar and it comes with 6 shot glasses! let the games Began and the Odd be forever in your Favor. Because  I can drink my Butt Off.  Yeah in other news.. 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃

I have Picked this up for my daughter for Christmas  its a Monster High Freaky Fusion Doll not much to say about this doll but I got it from Big Lots for $12.88 🎃 🎃 🎃


🎃I have Picked up My daughter this Monster High Mesh Bracelet set for  $ 5.00 from Family Dollar  and I know she will like this! I know I do so and we will be getting our play on! 🎃


🎃This is a Pinky Skull jewelry set  its really cute I picked it up to go along with the Monster high Theme this was also $ 5.00 from Family Dollar.  I cant wait to start playing with this with my Lil Girl! 🎃🎃


🎃Now for my son I picked him Out this Extreme Wrestling Arena this is $ 5.00 from Family Dollar also 🎃 ðŸŽƒ 🎃


🎃I have also Picked this doll up for my daughter this is a Hood Winked doll I tis she is sooo cute!!! this doll was $ 5.00 dollars even tho the box says something different/ and his is from Family Dollar.🎃 Like I don't know I am very excited that I am getting all this shopping done ... Christmas will be here before you know it.


  🎃Almost forgot this is the sword to my son custom and this was $ 1.00 from Family Dollar.  Now last but not lease is...🎃

🎃My Purple pumpkin with black lace and as I said earlier in this blog black and purple is my fave colors soo you know I had to pick this up!  and this was $ 8.00 form Big Lots ðŸŽƒ
                                                     Thank you for making it this far here is the second part of my Gaulish haul oh you through it was over?! hahahaha No We are Just getting Started 🎃 🎃 🎃



I have a mini Haul from Bath and BodyWorks  please sit back relax and Grab a Goblin of Blood 🎃 🎃 🎃

I have Picked up these three Foaming Hand soaps now I must say in the store I liked them but now I don't I only like 1 and that's Pumpkin Spice  sad but true and I brought these babys on said 8 for 16 🎃

I Picked up these hand sanitizers  for my daughter and mom I liked one but I don't know I think the walk in the woods only smells good in the store. but these was 5 for 5 so I picked them up the other one my mommy has it. and the is something cotton.

This bad boy I am inlove with I have the black one now and I want to go back and get the red I love these.! and the scent I picked up is A walk in the woods and yeah In the store I loved it but now I don't. and these have been 2 for $ 20.00 for the last 3 months so I am going back to grab somemore.🎃

🎃My all time fall scent form B&BW is  Pumpkin Cupcake like how can you not get this scent every time it comes out well I know I have like 8 from last year so I am not going to buy more until these babies are gone! 🎃

🎃I picked this scent up for my mommy its called Autumn MUMS and my mommy is big on floral scents and fresh scents but I love spicy  and sandalwood scents and my mom fave color is purple so this was perfect for her.🎃 

🎃 I am inlove with this scent like I have to go back and but like 10 more really I do. Vanilla Chai is one of the best scents they have out this fall like I think I might like it a lil more than Pumpkin Cupcake yeah its that deep for me!🎃


🎃 I picked this bad boy up why because it was on sale for $8.00 soo I had to sniff and buy I love this scent its like a lay back scent for me something to burn while I blog or make videos.🎃

Last but not least is my cheap Samsung S5 Case from five below for of course  $ 5.00 lol

                                                              Well this concludes my Gauish haul I hope you enjoyed this and if you have been following me you might have noticed that my image quality is way better I will list the camera I used as well as all the other links you can find me at.  🎃
Oh before I forget did you know im on YouTube? yes come Check a sista out! later loves   - See more at: http://michcealrenee.blogspot.com/#sthash.8FAFhMaX.dpuf

Twitter

Beautylish 

Tumblr 

Michceal's World 



Camera used canon rebel t5i if you want more info in this camera comment below 🎃 🎃 Have a very Gaulish Month! 🎃 🎃



 

Comments

Popular Posts