Dollar Deals! Great Finds.

                                                          Dollar Store Deals!




Hey Guys I am BACK! With dollar store finds for a 1.00
 and if your like me, you search from dollar store to dollar store looking for items that's a DOLLAR! welp I have found an awesome store here in Delaware Where everything is  1 buck and not claiming to be or 1.99 lol its just 1.00!!!! Also check out my YouTube Channel for an better look at this Haul and  to Enter my Givaway! The only way to enter is to comment under My Dollar store Haul and to like my FaceBook Page + Follow me on my Instagram That's it! yup that easy! My next video and post will be about How Long the contest will Last and what YOU will ne WINNING! 
 
 
I Picked Up 2 Boxes of Elf Lashes for 1 Buck a Piece as you can see one is missing I love these lashes !
 
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye shadow a 2 pack deal for 1 Buck In Lust
 
Elf Duo Eye Shadow I love these colors! and Yes you guessed it its only 1 Buck!
 
Elf Primer I can't wait to use these bad boys! I'll be doing a Review on these baby's SOON
 
ProFusion Eye shadows a dollar a Piece  First one is for a smoky look and the second one is in Natural but they have pretty much the same colors.
 
Sassy Eye Lash Curlers  You can't ever have too many 1 buck
 
Milani Nail Polish in the color Deep Thoughts for 1 buck I love this color!
 
Elf Defining Eye Brush, Glitter Eye Primer and a Smudge Pot all for 1 buck a piece! I haven't used there Primer or Smudge yet! so I'll be doing a review on these puppies.
 
Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder and Elf Eye Refresh.
 
NYX Lippies in the color Aria these are a Matte finish
 
Milani Baked Eye Shadow In Mush Have Fuchsia which ill be using this as Blush and eye shadow :) And Wet N Wild  Fergie  Blush in the color Blush with Danger
 
L.A. Colors Eye Liner in Black 1buck
 
Fish Bowl for  my makeup and a Mirror  plate for whatever I might use it for. I haven't came up with it yet. lol
 
lip Liners and Eyeliners from the hair store! I just picked these up Yesterday on the 13th Swatches for all is coming Soon!
 
Fergie Wet N Wild Lippies in the color Pagan Angel and a Hair Store Lippie in the color Moody Black
 

Hair Store Lippies! I went out searching for these bad boys after seeing Empire! Cookie had on a color close to Expresso So I hade to find it!  1buck for both!
 
Last but not least is these Elf Cream Eyeliners in coffee I'll be filling in my brows with these!
 
 
 
****Everything in this Blog Post was 5 Bucks and Under****
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts