Plus Size Spring Haul

                                Plus Size Spring Haul

Hey guys I'm back with my spring into summer Plus size haul, and let me be the first to tell you I am not a girly girly Dress wearing type of Gal but this spring and summer I am stepping out of my comfort zone!;
So lets just jump right to it!
 

          I am loving this shirt I brought this from foreman mills, its a sleeveless number with denim detailing you can dress this shirt up or down for me this is a staple peace and a summer must have.



            This is a Spring shirt all day and Begging of fall shirt also.. oh side note this is a great time to start buying your fall clothing its super cheap right now, Once again you can dress it up or down with a nice pair of jeans and flats boots or heels and a nice cross the body

 

         High low shirts are making a comeback this spring and summer so you know I had to jump all over that I love this shirt a nice pair of tights or jeans and some boots bag and there is your outfit. Plus with this screen Tee it makes a statement.



A basic Lace tank what can I say?



My favorite shirt so far in this group of my Haul a nice pair of jeans and call it a night



Okay so I figured  my beige and Grey shirt and these Pants will go well together...what you think? these bad boys are something you need to see me in. yup you know how it is... looks BAD on the hanger but great on your body



As you can see Im semi ready for the fall lol.. But I love this rust sweater I'll throw this over any outfit and rock out!



Joggers! I love these they feel great against my skin and they are light weight so I see myself wearing this on them nice cloudy days inc the summer with a nice turquoise top.





                                               These babies are my jumpers and I am in love I had to make a Gif to show how long it is because my camera wouldn't pick up the full length, This sleeveless pants jumpsuit will take me from spring straight into fall! the material is nice and thick/heavy for them spring days and light enough for them summer nights and throw a sweater on and you have yourself a nice fall fit! so this is a three in 1 type of deal.   I also got the same jumpsuit just in a different color.

I hope you enjoyed my Spring haul Please feel free  to comment! more post is coming soon I just trying to figure out how to revamp my blog and trying to make more YouTube Videos Please Bare with me GUYS!

Comments

Popular Posts