My Fall Lippies ♡

Deep colors is the going trend this fall!( thank Goodness) I am in-love with deep colors,
don't get me wrong I have pinks and nudes,But deep colors like, plums,deep reds and pink-ish purples has always been my go to lip color... I have been reaching for these colors lately (Yes I know fall has not started yet) but what is wrong with getting a head start plus around my naborhood the leaves is changing and the nights are longer and cooler. :) I am a fall baby Oct-12 is my born day sooo yesss I am and have always been a fall lover! Ok I know I'm rambling beer with me hahaha starting from the left is.


  • CoverGirl-OutLast Lipstain  in 440
  • Revlon/Just Bitten Lipstain+balm in Crave
  • This is a hair store lipstick in Very Berry 808
  • Jordana lipstick in Cabaret 011
  • Wet n Wild lipstick in Cherry Bomb 
  • CoverGirl Lipstick  in embrace 335
  • CoverGirl Lipstick in euphoria 360
As you can tell Cherry Bomb by wet n wild and Cabaret by Jordan Looks just alike but wet n wild seams richer too me. But anywho these has been my go to lippies sofar and probably will for the rest of the fall into winter.♡



Comments

Popular Posts