My April faves!

love love love this primer! it works soo well and easy to work with its a
jell so its NOT! runny like most primers nor make you shinny.
   
                                                          My top 6 fave perfume 
Love this Britney Spears knock off perfume fanacenty  that i got from rainbow
I love to rock this on breezy spring knights smells mysterious love it.
Shot i got from the dollar store.. Yes the dollar Store for 1.07 This smells soo
light and airy. ill linger with you all day and as the day go on it smells better and better
Sex In The City, well what more can i say lovee itt! this smells
sexy to me. hahaha.

To me this has a sent onto its self. Givenchy Very Irresistible smells different on different people. over all its a nice sent
One thing I love sandal wood.. and this mark sent smells like soft sandal wood and very seductive. 

Thins is another mark sent, which I love  it Smells like fresh cranberries
nice light and fruity. 
Ahhh Ruby Kiss nail polish, my fave of last month.  for $1.00 its rich creamy and long lasting
the color pay off is wonderful one coat is all you need! plus a top coat.  From left to right.
LOOK AT ME PURPLE RNP 137
BLUES CLUE RNP 140
YELLOWED OUT RNP 128
BABY BLUE RNP 40


LOLLIPOP( REVLON LIP BUTTER) LOVE THE COLOR REMINDS ME OF MY RUBY KISS LIPS STICK  MANGENTA.

SUGAR PLUM (REVLON LIP BUTTER) Love this i have two lipstick i mixed together just to get this color
sugar plum is a nude for my lips and i just loveee it! 






Comments

Popular Posts