Plus Size Clothing Haul. And Min Make up Haul.


I went shopping at rainbow's clothing store to add some color to my wardrobe, Well I did a lil something something to get me started on my path to lead me from darkness to light colored cloths. i didn't go too light this time. but I'm getting their. If you look in my closet you'll see all the B's (B's meaning browns and blacks) I might have a few other colors but you'll really have to dig, Also being that i gained alot of weight sense  my nana (Grandmother) I'v been avoiding color, But I have been losing weight and feeling more comfortable in my own body I have chosen to look and feel more lively. I know it might not look like much but it's called baby steps. I'v also went to my local Walgreen's and pick up lip liners and eyeliners. Was a nice sale 69 cent! come on you can't beat that with a bat. Whelp it's the weekend and I'm off to back cookies with my lil midgets relax in our P.J's and watch cartoons on the couch.  Hope you enjoyed  my min haul.






Comments

Popular Posts